Resignation Petition Form

> Download Form <


1. Receive the petition form at the Registration Office.
2. Fill in the form completely.
3. Submit the petition form to the Registration Office.


– Student is required to submit a copy of Citizen ID Card (Thai student) or a copy of passport (only the first page Non-Thai student) – Student ID beyond 485XXXX do not get refund.