ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Must have graduated, or to receive graduate status of their high school, successfully completed Grade 12 or other qualifications stated above.
- Optional Test scores
- TOEFL score of 60 (IBT) / 500 (PBT) or above
- IELTS score of 5.0 and above in overall bands with a validity of 2 years
- SAT 1 (Mathematics) score of 500 or above
Remark: The University will consider the applications with a TOEFL score of 60 (IBT)/ 500 (PBT) and above or an IELTS of 5.0 or above to be exempted from the English Placement test and English Intensive course(s). SAT1 (Mathematics) score of 500 or above are exempted from the mathematics Placement test and Mathematics Intensive course or Pre-Calculus .
Kindly specify the score in the Application form for admission and attach copies of the official score (original required at the time of registration).
- Transfer students
The transfer of credits will be approved only under the following conditions:
- Should have at least a GPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 scale;
- Diplomas of any sort do not qualify.
- The institution must have at least a standard 4-year degree completion
- The course was completed at an institution accredited by the Civil Service Commission;
- The course content is equivalent to that specified in the University’s curriculum;
- The course must have been taken within 5 years from the time of application;
- Only a course with an earned grade of “c” or higher in a general education course and an earned grade of “B” or higher in a professional core course will be considered as transfer credit depending on the dean’s final approval;
- A maximum of 70 credits can be transferred.
- If you qualify, please submit your official transcript, course description according to the transcript, your name, contact number, contact email, desired faculty to transfer.
- The transfer fee will be Collected based on actual cradit rate
- Process 3 weeks and Admission officer will confirm with you via email and mobile phone.
- For Albert Laurence School of Communication Arts, Majoring in Advertising, Public Relations, Performance Communication, New Media Communication;
- All applicants must take aptitude test.
- The students who pass exam must have the interview with the department.
- For Albert Laurence School of Communication Arts, Majoring in Visual Communication Design and Generated Imagery;
- All applicants must take drawing and design test. The department will consider minimum score at 150 marks (out of 300 marks) or above in order to enter the program.
- Applicants who transfer from other institutions must submit portfolios to the Department Academic Committee before due date (last day to submit is the last day for admission) specified by the Office of Registrar.
- The result of the portfolios revision and entrance examination will be final. Any objection will not be accepted.
- For ABAC School of Management, Majoring in Business Economics. Requirements for passing the placement tests of Assumption University:
- 50% or above for Mathematics placement test .or
- Obtained SAT 1 (Mathematics) score of 500 or above or passed the Mathematics placement tests with score of 50% or above
- For Bernadette de Lourdes School of Nursing Science. Requirements for passing the placement tests of Assumption University:
- Grade 12 or M.6 in Science Major with certificate issued by the Ministry of Education.
- Height is not less than 150 cm. and weight is not lower than 40 kg.
- Being healthy (normal result of chest X-ray and blood test for hepatitis B; HBsAG & AntiHBs reports by the hospital physician)
- Clean record of criminal charges and free from accusation of misbehavior conduct and/ or discipline behavior.
- Passing the written examination and interview.
- English proficiency is required at the satisfactory level.
- For Vincent Mary School of Engineering. Requirements for passing the placement tests of Assumption University:
- All applicants must take placement tests for Mathematics and Physics.
- Should have earned at least 3.00 grade point average with minimum score 25% or above in order the program
- Have height ranges of 165 cm. and above for male or 160 cm. for female.
- Medical certificate of at least Class 1 from Bangkok Hospital.
- For Montfort del Rosario School of Architecture and Design. Requirements for passing the placement tests of Assumption University:
- Applicants need to sit for Aptitude test.
- For ABAC School of Music. Requirements for passing the placement tests of Assumption University:
- Applicants need to do the theory paper exam at the same day of the performing audition.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR MASTER PROGRAMS
Documents Required for all Master Programs
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESSEligibility Criteria
– a TOEFL score of at least 550 or an IELTS (Academic) score of at least 6.0 (Validation: Two years)
– a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from native English speaking countries (e.g. USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)
– student graduated from AU have English courses 1-4 with grade of B+ )Admission & Examination Fees
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF ENGLISHEligibility Criteria
– a TOEFL score of at least 550 or an IELTS (Academic) score of at least 6.0 (Validation: Two years)Admission & Examination Fees
VINCENT MARY SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGYEligibility Criteria
MARTIN DE TOURS SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICSM.Sc. (SCM) MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
M.Sc. FE MASTER OF SCIENCE PROGRAM IN FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
GMAT : Baht 500
TOFEL&IELTS : Baht 500
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF LAWMASTER OF ARTS PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY (M.A. ILD)
LL.M BUSINESS LAW
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGYEligibility Criteria
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATIONEligibility Criteria
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGYEligibility Criteria
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIONEligibility Criteria
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR DOCTORAL PROGRAMS
Documents Required for all Doctoral Programs
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESSDOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT (Ph.D. OD)
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (Ph.D. HTM)
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF ENGLISH
VINCENT MARY SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MARTIN DE TOURS SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS
- GMAT : Baht 500
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGYEligibility Criteria
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR ELEARNING PROGRAMS
M.S. MANAGEMENT (MSMGT)
(i) Two (2) color photos (1x1inche size , formal attire not in graduation Gown)
(ii) Two (2) copies of resident registration (สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน)
(iii) Four (2) copies of passport for foreign students (The page with your photo posted)
(iv) Two (2) copies of citizen ID (สำเนาบัตรประชาชน)
(v) Two (2) copies of marital status registration documents(for married female students only)(สำเนาใบทะเบียนสมรส สำหรับผู้หญิงที่แต่งงานแล้วและเปลี่ยนนามสกุลเท่านั้น)
(vi) Four (4) copies of official university transcripts(with Graduate on date shown)
(vii) Three (3) copies of bachelor’s degree diploma.(สำเนาใบปริญญาบัตร)
(viii) Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (if any)(download attached file)
(ix) Optional for students possessing TOEFL Score of 550 PBT (213 CBT) or IELTS of 6.0
*The Original certified copies of the document must be submitted to GSeL(Graduate School of eLearning) before interview date.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT (MSITM)
Teaching Technology (MEdTT)
eLEARNING METHODOLOGY (PhDeLM)
A list of documents required for your admission to GSeL is given below. Please Upload:
1. Most recent digital photograph (1)
2. One (1) digital copy of your passport (For Foreigners)
3. One (1) digital copy of your Citizen ID (For Thai Citizens only)
4. One (1) digital copy of your of Residence Registration (For Thai Citizens only)
5. One (1) digital copy of your last Degree you acquired (Master/PhD)
6. Transcript (Mark-Sheet) of your last degree
7. One (1) digital copy of your brief CV or Resume
8. One (1) digital copy of your Research Concept Paper (CP) (2-3 Pages)